Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: tv scheduling stinks

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried juggling survivor, lost, american idol,dancing with the stars, and the olympic skating...damn....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just drop everything but Lost. I currently only watch Lost, 24, Smallville, and BSG.

    And in a few week, the greatest show ever starts again. "ESCAPE IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!" Woo!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It has been three weeks without Tv & Internet, and we are so sick of dice games, card games, Risk, Scrabble & monopoly.

    I constantly dream of winning the lotto.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recently got hooked on card games called "Asshole" and "Texas Hold'Em". Those never get boring.

    Make up ghost stories. That'll work.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lost is like a combo of books and movies and bits and pieces of things I have stored in the recesses of my mind..it only gets better

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't you just totally adore Prison Break too? It replaced Lost as being my favorite show. It's one of the most addictive shows I've ever seen.

    New episodes start the monday after next week (the 20th.) The cliffhanger was just horrible. HORRIBLE! Can't wait!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now that is a new one to me...what am I missing...usually Pez and Woo keep- me up to date on the good shows..

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah!! Lost was from January '05...are they crazy??

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think they are trying to make US crazy!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHATS WITH ALL THE FREAKIN RE-RUNS already!!! seriously you get 2 new shows then 4 re-runs Screw it right now I am into American IDOL since I know its real and live plus I never really enjoyed survivor....BRING on HOUSE and that hot man HUGH LAURIE!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •